Siemens Customer Service Center Coordinator - Building Technologies - Irving, TX in Irving, Texas
Customer Service Center Coordinator - Building Technologies - Irving, TX
Job Family: Customer Services
Division: Building Technologies
Business Unit: Field Operations
Requisition Number: 203685
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Irving
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: No
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthcare and Financial Services.
The Siemens Building Technologies Division is the world market leader for safe, energy efficient and environmentally friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, consultant, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, Building Technologies offers fire protection, security, building automation, heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) and energy management products and services.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/building-technologies.htm
Provide normal and afterhour’s coordination, dispatch and documentation of all emergency calls that come in for various disciplines handled by Siemens Industry; Building Technologies and support of other Sectors. All candidates must be willing to work alternating weekly shifts during the anticipated hours of 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM, which include weekend days as scheduled. Have the ability to cover additional alternate days/schedules to meet department needs.
- Effectively coordinates and schedules field technical service activities and resources to ensure customer expectations and commitments are met while delivering high quality service to assigned product lines.
· Provide support, information, prioritization and coordination of assignments for field service personal for emergency service dispatch and national account call handling. Serves as the main point of contact for all service customers to ensure expectations are being met.
· Ensure all service requests and dispatches are well documented, coordinated, prioritized and organized for review, or follow up action whenever necessary.
· Utilize, maintain and update all call handling and special services process documentation, and follows processes to maintain quality completion of all work.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
High School or GED required.
3-5 years experience in customer service call handling, dispatching and service response in a related or technical industry required.
· Self motivated with strong customer satisfaction and service focus, with good organizational, interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills.
· Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office, PC and business software systems (i.e. SAP), and telephone call handling, and ability to work during times of high call processing activity and time constraint demands.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Technical school or Associates degree (2 year).
Experience with controls, HVAC, Fire Alarm and Security systems.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .