Siemens Client Service Administrator – iBase Administration in Irving, Texas
Client Service Administrator – iBase Administration
Job Family: Internal Services
Division: Building Technologies
Business Unit: Country Division Controller
Requisition Number: 201225
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 5%
The Siemens Building Technologies Division is the North American market leader for safe and secure, energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, service provider, and system integrator, Building Technologies has offerings for fire protection; life safety; and security as well as building automation; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC); and energy management. Since 1995, Siemens has helped to modernize nearly 7,000 buildings worldwide, including important American landmarks such as World Trade Center Memorial, Times Square Building, Carnegie Hall, Walt Disney World and the Mount Vernon Estate.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/building-technologies.htm
Reporting to the Zone Operations Service Supervisor, this position establishes the foundation for customer’s overall service and digital experience.
Specifically this position focuses on one or more key roles in their daily responsibilities and will depend on the size of the branch business and number of customers assigned:
• Validates / enters data into the iBase of installed equipment and Service Portal. Works with Project Coordinators and Client Service Managers on accurately setting up the iBase. Works with Client Service Administrators and Managers for proper iBase set up for maintenance planning
• Serves as main point of contact for the zone’s iBase (Installed Base database across all branches.)
• Ensures the quality of data in the iBase. Utilizes standard iBase tools and documented processes. Verifies, corrects, populates if necessary equipment data by functional / physical location in the iBase. Monitors and reports on quality of iBase data, and takes necessary corrective actions. Updates iBase as necessary (e.g. after firmware updates, migrations, extensions)
• Participates in national Client Service Administrator – iBase Administrator community meetings / activities.
• Enters customer data into the Service Portal to provide access to individual users
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Education:
• High school diploma or GED
• Knowledgeable in business processes, standard practices, tools, and financial systems within branch Service operations. Strong accuracy and quality of data needed. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, computer skills, financial skills and effective project management skills. Strong problem solving ability.
• Ability to read and understand service contract scope & proposal
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Education:
• Technical school or Associate’s Degree preferred
• Knowledge and experience in SAP or other maintenance & planning tools
• Overall understanding of building management systems and products in automation, fire detection and security applications
*LI - KMB
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/PayTransparencyNotice_JRFQA508c.pdf .