Siemens Sales Executive - Fire Solutions - Houston in Houston, Texas
Sales Executive - Fire Solutions - Houston
Job Family: Sales
Division: Building Technologies
Business Unit: Field Operations
Requisition Number: 211241
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Houston
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 10%
Building Technologies is the world market leader for safe, energy efficient and environmentally friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, consultant, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, Building Technologies offers fire safety, security, building automation, heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) as well as energy management products and services in the USA.
The Sales Executive sells fire alarm solutions directly to end-users, electrical contractors, and indirectly through architecture and engineering firms throughout the Houston, Texas Metro. This role reports to the Branch Fire & Security Sales Manager in our Houston office.
We are seeking a professional skilled in our industry, a proven Fire sales consultant with existing relationships in the local market and a proven track record of success in new construction Fire Alarm System Sales.
• Achieving growth and system objectives and volume projections for Fire, new construction sales.
• Proficiently develops and implements plans to take advantage of all sales opportunities in assigned geographic and / or vertical market.
• Develops high quality best total solutions that fit customer strategic and operational requirements.
• Successfully develops new and expands existing accounts in assigned market to achieve growth and profit goals.
• Develops and maintains relationships at customer accounts.
• Conducts ongoing assessment of sales goals within assigned area and determines how to focus efforts to achieve incremental sales growth within the strategic plan.
• Monitors competitor activities and market trends.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• High school diploma, state-recognized GED, or state-recognized high school proficiency exam required.
• Required experience: Experience in the field of Fire Alarm/ Fire Protection Systems required.
• Required travel: 10%
• Other Requirements:
In-depth Building Technologies Fire product and consulting solutions knowledge with strong technical and financial skills essential.
Excellent English verbal, written, organizational and negotiation skills necessary.
Ability to work in the U.S. without a need for current or future sponsorship.
Must be at least 21 years old to participate in required Siemens vehicle plan.
Must have a valid driver's license in good standing.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• Preferred education: Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in engineering or a related technical field preferred.NICET Certification preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .