Siemens Account Manager - HVAC OEM Channel - Building Technologies - Major Southwestern City in Houston, Texas
Account Manager - HVAC OEM Channel - Building Technologies - Major Southwestern City
Multiple Locations:Oklahoma City, Oklahoma; Littleton, Colorado; Houston, Texas; Irving, Texas
Job Family: Sales
Division: Building Technologies
Business Unit: Sales, Control Products & Systems
Requisition Number: 209403
Primary Location: United States-Oklahoma-Oklahoma City
Other Locations: United States-Texas-Irving, United States-Texas-Houston, United States-Colorado-Littleton
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 60%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthcare and Financial Services.
The Siemens Building Technologies Division is the world market leader for safe, energy efficient and environmentally friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, consultant, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, Building Technologies offers fire protection, security, building automation, heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) and energy management products and services.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/building-technologies.htm
OEM- Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager – Siemens Building Technologies, Controls Products & Systems (CPS) reporting to the Sr. Sales Manager OEM.
It is our preference that this individual reside in a major Southwestern US city.
The Key Account Manager will focus on increasing market share and revenue growth within targeted and existing OEM accounts. You will have the strategic function of developing and leading overall growth, retention, and strategic planning of the key account initiative within the HVAC OEM channel.
The successful candidate will possess a proven track record of delivering results for a minimum of five years in progressively responsible sales roles, ideally focused on the HVAC and/or Building Automation Systems markets. A mindset that balances, strategy, execution and results is critical. Preferably, he/she will be experienced in a company that manufactures and markets technically complex controls products through a variety of distribution channels. He/she will have earned a reputation for leadership and innovative approaches in complex markets, ultimately executing for revenue and market share growth. Additional traits and competencies that define the successful candidate are:
· A demonstrated track record of executing against sales targets
· Attack problems and quickly work through to resolution
· Embraces change and proactively looks for ways to improve strategy
· Strong customer orientation / Voice of the Customer Driven
· Ability to influence the organization through “the authority of knowledge” and operate effectively across a highly matrixed organization
· Highly intelligent and very resourceful with strong customer facing abilities
· Has, and sets, high expectations for her/himself; and team; driven by metrics and countermeasures
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to effectively communicate throughout all levels of the organization
· Meet or exceed revenue targets within existing and targeted OEM accounts
· Define, develop and execute strategic and daily management plans
· Utilize Strategic Account Management process to drive share of wallet expansion
· Coordinate and manage all sales and operational issues related to OEM accounts
· Establish and manage sales forecasts and funnels
· Manage proposal development, supply agreements, and pricing strategies
· Manage activity surrounding custom developments internal and external
· Provide visibility to management on progress of assignments
· Work with internal teams in collaborative manner to drive custom developments for OEM accounts
· Develop and maintain strong relations, at all levels, within the OEM accounts
· Develop and present sales reports and business plans
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· 5+ years HVAC OEM sales experience
· Bachelors degree
· Successful track record in new account development and revenue growth within existing accounts
· Strong project management skills
· Proficient in MS Office including PowerPoint and Excel
· Analysis, planning, and forecasting
· Strong communication and presentation skills
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· HVAC systems understanding
· Preferred Mechanical or Electrical degree
· Building automation controls experience
· Senior level sales and relationship building experience
· Experience selling to HVAC Manufactures
· Experience in Strategic selling*LI-KBS
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .