Siemens SPECT Clinical Workflows Analyst in Hoffman Estates, Illinois
SPECT Clinical Workflows Analyst
Locations:Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Job Family: Research & Development
Division: Siemens Healthineers
Business Unit: Diagnostic Imaging
Requisition Number: 210938
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Hoffman Estates
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthcare and Financial Services.
The Siemens Healthcare Division develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape. As a global leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics, and healthcare information technology, we have a keen understanding of the entire patient care continuum-from prevention and early detection to diagnosis and treatment.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthcare
Siemens Molecular Imaging is seeking aStaff level, SPECT Software Analyst to join ourClinical Workflows group, focusing on the delivery of novel customer solutions into our world class clinical applications and SPECT/CT scanner product lines.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
You will work as part of a dynamic, global team that brings together expertise in many disciplines including computer science, physics, IT and hardware, to produce highly specialized software solutions to meet the rapidly advancing needs of healthcare today. If you are passionate about your work, like to ‘get things done’ and are looking to make a difference in Healthcare, this could be your opportunity.
• Work with end users to understand their clinical workflow needs
• Deliver high quality system requirements and concept storyboards
• Ensure strong interoperability of MI scanner systems with Clinical Applications
• Champion both the extrinsic quality (proven by functional verification) and the intrinsic quality (proven by clinical validation) of our products
• Grow and share domain understanding of end-to-end workflow for acquisition and processing of SPECT studies, including knowledge of all indications for SPECT procedures and processing
• Support the productization of cutting-edge technologies to deliver breakthrough medical care to our customers and patients
• Drive solutions to current product deficiencies to significantly improve user workflow experience
• Generate patent submissions for potential Intellectual Property resulting from Clinical Workflow feature proposals
• 5+ years of experience in SPECT Image acquisition and processing
• Proven experience with product analysis and requirements engineering
• Experience of software development lifecycle
• Bachelor degree or greater in Biomedical Engineering, Computer Science or related field
• Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills to convey ideas and concepts to a wide range of international audiences (USA, Germany, China & India) including the clinical community, product management and other engineers
• Positive attitude with demonstrated experience working on large cross functional international teams with ability to also work autonomously
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
• International travel required periodically (<10%)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .