Siemens Senior C# SQL Developer in Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Senior C# SQL Developer
Locations:Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Job Family: Research & Development
Division: Siemens Healthineers
Business Unit: Advanced Therapies
Requisition Number: 201751
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 5%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthcare
The Advanced Therapies (AT) division of Siemens Medical Solutions has an opening for a Senior Software Engineer to develop Cardiac Cath Lab Recording Systems. The position is located at our Hoffman Estates, IL facility.
• Software Design Specifications – Write and review design specifications for new product features.
• Development of Software Applications - Design, implement, review and test clinical software applications.
• Requirements Reviews - Participate in reviews of requirement specifications to ensure feasibility.
• Peer Reviews - Conduct and participate in peer reviews to ensure product quality.
• Report Status - Keep management updated on progress and delays encountered during development.
• BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field required. Masters degree a plus.
• 5+ years of software development experience preferably in a medical device or other regulated product development organization.
• Excellent understanding and 4+ years of application programming experience using C#, C++, and XML is required.
• Strong understanding and experience with SQL, SQL Server, Data Analytic toolsets, and database designs.
• Good knowledge and experience with Windows and SQL Server security models.
• Experience with HL7 and similar technologies a plus.
• Exceptional knowledge and proven experience with Object Oriented design and development.
• Excellent understanding and hands on knowledge of medical information systems, databases, and medical client server applications.
• Good understanding of hemodynamic and electrophysiology recording systems.
• Ability to convey ideas and concepts to a wide range of audiences and work effectively in a team environment.
• Produce excellent results with minimal supervision.
• Strong analytic and decision-making skills.
• Strong quality orientation and customer focus.
• Interaction and collaboration with several departments and locations in the United States, Germany, and India required.
• Occasional domestic and international travel required.
• Career advancement and employee training programs
• Tuition reimbursement
• 401(k) plan with 100% employer matching for the first 6%
• Comprehensive health benefits including dental and vision
• Vacation, floating holidays, personal days, and sick days.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/PayTransparencyNotice_JRFQA508c.pdf .