Siemens Clinical Marketing Specialist in Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Clinical Marketing Specialist
Multiple Locations:Hoffman Estates, Illinois; Knoxville, Tennessee
Job Family: Marketing
Division: Siemens Healthineers
Business Unit: Diagnostic Imaging
Requisition Number: 210994
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Hoffman Estates
Other Locations: United States-Tennessee-Knoxville
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Doctorate Degree
Travel Required: 30%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthcare
The Clinical Marketing Specialist will report to the head of Clinical Marketing and will be a member of a five member team. Three individuals focused to molecular imaging clinical topics specifically and two focused to radiopharmaceutical business interests of PETNET Inc., a Siemens Healthineers Company. The Clinical Marketing Specialist will work within this team to support the clinical business objectives of the Molecular Imaging (MI) business line by providing clinical knowledge, recognition of trends, engaging with clinical partners as well as collaborate with key opinion leaders. The Clinical Marketing Specialist will work in a cross functional environment with Product Marketing, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Sales. The successful candidate will support the Molecular Imaging business focusing on SPECT, PET and CT technologies in clinical practice including Oncology, Cardiology and Neurology applications primarily. Furthermore, the Clinical Marketing Specialist will support radiopharmaceutical business interests of PETNET Inc.
The Clinical Marketing Specialist will provide their domain knowledge through collaboratively developing and executing the Clinical Marketing Plan for the global business support. Tasks will include:
· Collecting interesting cases studies from customers to support both the differentiation of Siemens product and service solutions as well as opportunities to advance the field of Molecular Imaging
· Support understanding the evolving clinical landscape while recognizing clinical opportunities as well as alternative technologies which may impact Siemens’ Molecular Imaging business.
· Compliant preparation of clinical cases, images and educational materials, including white papers, for sales collateral as well as supportive of the education of the Sales teams globally.
· Comply with all Siemens policies and procedures to assure their long term sustainability.
· Coordinate and implement strategy measures in collaboration with other departments, for example Service or PLM.
· Attend conferences and provide support with technical and organizational preparations, and deliver industry reference papers and presentations
· Participate in customer workshops and sales trainings
RequiredKnowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
The successful Candidate will have medical experience preferably inside an imaging discipline, such as Radiology, Nuclear Medicine or similar. Skills required include ability to prepare image data in state of the art image processing solutions; experience with Syngo.Via is beneficial, although not required.
· Advanced degree such as MD, DO, PhD. or equivalent required.
· Five years of Capital Equipment Marketing experience or equivalent is desirable
· Role will require up to 30% travel to support trade shows, clinical congresses, and customer engagement including international travel
· Candidate will work primarily from an office in either Knoxville TN, or Hoffman Estates IL.
· Must be familiar with Microsoft office programs with strong organizational skills to support collaborative work environment.
· Strong project management skills are desired. Work will involve discrete timelines including reliance on others.
· Proficient in spoken and written English is required, additional language skills are beneficial.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .