Siemens Mgr, Engineering in Flanders, New Jersey
Locations:Flanders, New Jersey
Job Family: Engineering
Division: Siemens Healthineers
Business Unit: Laboratory Diagnostics
Requisition Number: 211567
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Flanders
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 5%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthcare
We are looking for an experienced engineering manager to come in and support our exciting new product line by coaching up engineering line support, transitioning from development to commercial processes, and driving future DTC / productivity opportunities.
· Ensuring we have the technical capability and processes to execute the launch of our groundbreaking new platform
· Ensuring we meet our ramp plan for our new product line so we can support our customer need
· Reporting to the Director of Production Engineering for Instrument Manufacturing
· Manage and develop first line engineering technician support
· Design, Improve, and Stabilize final test processes
· Manage team reviewing future DTC or productivity opportunities
· Ensure we support the production ramp up of our new product – with efficient processes, tools, and skill sets
· Ensure timely, efficient, and thorough analysis of discrepant material
· Provide a rapid response team/process to quickly resolve stoppages or issues on the production floor
· Drive continuous improvement – through root cause analysis, effective methodical troubleshooting, ensure our processes add value
· Ensure we have processes and support SVSP production
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree – Engineering Discipline
· Working in FDA Regulated Manufacturing Operation - 5 Years
· Continuous Improvement / Lean / Six Sigma Certified
· Manufacturing Engineering Support - 10 Years
· Engineering Management / Team Development – 5 Years
· Product Line Commercialization Start Up – 5 years
· Great Communication Skills
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Project Management Experience
· Diagnostic Instrument Testing – Experience
· SAP – P41 knowledge
· Validation/ Verification Training
· Audit Experience
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .