Siemens Manufacturing Tech 3 in Flanders, New Jersey
Manufacturing Tech 3
Locations:Flanders, New Jersey
Job Family: Manufacturing
Division: Siemens Healthineers
Business Unit: Laboratory Diagnostics
Requisition Number: 200727
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Flanders
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: 75%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthineers
Design, organize, manage, and maintain an in-house metrology lab.
• Research, initiate purchase of, and perform validation for Metrology Standards intended for use within the calibration process.
• Develop, review, and revise SOP’s and Calibration Procedures for use within the calibration process.
• Process and maintain accurate calibration related documentation for confirmation of compliance during quality audits.
• Create and provide training for calibration Procedures.
• Perform calibrations, inspections, or maintenance, as required on Inspection Measurement, and Test Equipment.
• Provide operational and performance metrics for metrology and preventive maintenance processes.
• Consult with all departments in respect to Inspection, Measurement, and Test Equipment needs, availability, requirements, specifications, intended use, etc.
• Manage the Metrology database, water systems and environmental monitoring.
• Perform or support validation activities related to the Metrology processes and Inspection, Test, and Measurement Equipment as required.
• Incumbent is responsible for understanding the Quality Management System. Incumbent needs to integrate their knowledge of the quality policy and business objectives into their work practices to augment the business such as: participating in internal audits, identifying areas which need improvement, implementing plans to correct and prevent problems.
• From time to time, the incumbent’s supervisor/manager may assign additional unlisted duties/responsibilities on a temporary or regular basis depending on business needs.
-Must have High School diploma or equivalent
-Associates degree or Certificate from trade school
-Ability to comprehend semi-complex electro-mechanical technologies
-Effective communicator and team member
-4+ years of experience in an electro-mechanical trade
-Lean manufacturing knowledge/skills
-Computer literacy in Microsoft applications
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .