Siemens Manufacturing Tech 2 - 2nd Shift in Flanders, New Jersey
Manufacturing Tech 2 - 2nd Shift
Locations:Flanders, New Jersey
Job Family: Manufacturing
Division: Siemens Healthineers
Business Unit: Laboratory Diagnostics
Requisition Number: 211324
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Flanders
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: No
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthineers
The manufacturing technician configures diagnostic instruments after assembly.
• Troubleshoots semi-complex electromechanical irregularities.
• Identifies a need for process changes - includes suggestion for basic improvement
• Learns new instruments and/or processes and supports site implementation
• Work consistently meets quality standards and is able to speak to the importance of Siemens' quality culture.
• Provides technical assistance to support staff
• Trains and helps develop lower level employees
• Supports continuous improvement efforts and positively influences others within department.
• Interacts and establishes strong working relationships with all levels of the production team and GIM Support staff
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Technical school, Associates or 5 years experience in the electronic field
• Successfully demonstrates ability to expand knowledge in a technical or specialty area.
• Successfully demonstrates extensive knowledge in a technical or specialty area.
• Effective communicator and team member
• 4-8+ years experience
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Lean Manufacturing
• Associates degree or 1-2 years of vocational technical training preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .