Siemens Consulting Financial Analyst in Elgin, Illinois
Consulting Financial Analyst
Job Family: Finance
Division: Process Industries and Drives
Business Unit: Country Division Controller
Requisition Number: 201153
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Process Industries and Drives Division helps manufacturers measurably increase productivity and improve time-to-market with our innovative, integrated technology and services. We support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/process-industries-and-drives.htm
Siemens US Talent Acquisition
• Senior Financial Analyst to support all sub-segments within MD. Primary focus with Industrial Service business
• Reviews, analyzes, identifies, interprets, and evaluates very complex financial, accounting, cost and trend reports in order to improve the results of the organization.
• Develops short and long range financial goals and objectives for the business.
• Manages the organization regarding financial and accounting functions as well as other business segments and recommends improvements in methods, procedures, and content of accounting output, which will increase profits.
• Manages the monthly & quarterly closing and reporting process ensuring accurate financial figures, appropriate commentary and timely submittals.
• Pricing & LOA Process support & across multiple segments
• Sales Pipeline reporting & Controlling
• MD Performance Controlling & Preparation of Management Presentations
• Works closely with internal functions to identify and implement improvements in methods, procedures, and processes. Proactively identifies financial issues, and present recommendations for resolution to the business partners.
• Supports Ad-hoc Financial Analysis.
Required Knowledge, education, & experience
• Overall 7+ Years of Finance & Accounting Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
• Manufacturing Experience
• SAP Experience, Hyperion Experience
• Prior Sales Controlling experience,
• Excellent MS Excel & Powerpoint skills
• Excellent Communication & Presentation Capabilities
• Travel up to 15%
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/PayTransparencyNotice_JRFQA508c.pdf .