Siemens Vice President, Regional Partner & Eco-system Management in Detroit, Michigan
Vice President, Regional Partner & Eco-system Management
Multiple Locations:Austin, Texas; San Francisco, California; Boston, Massachusetts; Detroit, Michigan
Job Family: Strategy
Division: Digital Factory
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management
Requisition Number: 211246
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Austin
Other Locations: United States-Michigan-Detroit, United States-Massachusetts-Boston, United States-California-San Francisco
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
Siemens Digital Factory offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly-integrated hardware software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide.
Siemens PLM Software, a Plano, Texas-based business unit of the Digital Factory Division, is a leading global provider of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Manufacturing Operations
Management (MOM) software, systems and services with over nine million licensed seats and more than 77,000 customers worldwide.
For more information, please visit:
Vice President, Regional Partner & Eco-system Management
As a key member of the leadership team, this role is responsible for all regional partner execution as it relates in the respective zone. This individual will lead a team of partner success managers who are responsible for driving in region revenue tied to Mindsphere platform (OS) adoption. The overall strategy set by the Global leadership team will be translated to a local execution plan by this individual working with Sales, Marketing and Siemens regional teams. The individual background should include the ability to close large strategic deals that are partner led with close collaboration with Sales and pre-sales team. The person in this role should be able to work both at the regional leadership level (country managers, distract managers, etc..) in building a book of business that will achieve revenue & margin targets. In addition to having a track record of delivering results using partners this individual must be able to hire and develop the best in the industry.
Revenue will primarily be driven via customized sell-through business models, working closely with independent software vendors (ISVs), industrial equipment providers, and Partners to develop capabilities and/or applications (e.g., MindApps) based on the MindSphere IoT platform.
● Develop regional execution plan to drive to meet & exceed business plans
● Leverage knowledge of working with key partners (SI, Consulting, App developers, ISV, OEMS) to develop local plans
● Alignment with Sales & Partner in Zone
● Accountable for number in region
● Map partner to opportunities being identified by local sales teams
● Proactive engagement of partners with sales opportunities
● Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly pipeline reviews partner/sales
● Regional strategy & execution plan
● Define success criteria at local level
● Local event support and creation working with Marketing
● Deal level engagement & delivery
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
● Candidate must have a minimum of 10 years partner sales experience in the industry selling enterprise software, cloud, SaaS or complex IT solutions.
● History of working with large SI’s (Accenture, PWC etc), Consulting Partners, ISV, Technology and Software providers (AWS, Microsoft, Intel)
● Executive level relationships with key partners across the region
● Candidate must have a strong history of achievement over career.
● Candidate will have excellent public speaking skills complemented by exceptional written and oral skills, along with strong organizational abilities.
● Candidate will have broad familiarity with a variety of technologies that can be leveraged when engaging with Customers
● Application Development needs
● IOT trends
● Cloud & Software needs for Industrial customers
● Can articulate and understand the customer strategy and Siemens solution strategy independently.
● Understand the complex and typically long sales cycles at the strategic level.
● Must reside close to Major Airport
● Flexibility in work schedules, including up to 50% travel.
● Candidate will have 4 year college degree or equivalent work experience. Experience in, IoT, or big data management fields (or similar) into large strategic accounts up through the CxO level is required.
● Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
● Prefer working knowledge of manufacturing industry.
● Prefer experience selling cloud-based software solutions.
● Prefer previous experience selling OEM-based solutions.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .