Siemens Curriculum Lead in Detroit, Michigan
Job Family: Customer Services
Division: Digital Factory
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management
Requisition Number: 208700
Primary Location: United States-Michigan-Detroit
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 75%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/digital-factory.htm
As a Curriculum Lead, you will ensure the successful adoption of Siemens solutions for our clients and assist clients in realizing the full value of their investment. Success in this role is largely defined
by your ability to act as a trusted advisor, as well as, lead and execute an “Adoption and Learning Program” by designing, developing, and deploying communications, training, and performance support
solutions that enable the end user community to be successful with Siemens PLM software solutions.
• Develop role-based learning programs to develop and reinforce the
knowledge and skills for the diversity of roles interacting with
Siemens PLM solutions.
• Collaborate with Siemens PLM services teams as well as client teams
to ensure alignment and integration of the adoption and learning
solution with program goals and objectives.
• Partner with client education teams during development and deployment
phases, as well as acting as a guide and trusted advisor representing
best-practice adoption and learning strategies.
• Create and maintain knowledge assets to drive and continually improve
the adoption practice for all client projects.
• Design and develop content: e Learning courses, simulations,
instructor-led, technical documentation, etc.
- Due to client security policies candidates must currently possess US Citizenship status
• Bachelor Degree completed in Instructional Design, Adult Education, or a similar major is absolutely required.
• Willingness to travel up to 75%.
• 5-10 years of experience supporting end-user enablement for enterprise system deployments; extensive experience in analysis, design, development and delivery of training, performance support, and
blended-learning solutions is required
• Dynamic and engaging style with exceptional communications skills – written and verbal. Able to present to all levels and audiences internal and external to Siemens.
• Ability to articulate and evangelize the vision and future direction of adoption and learning strategies. Strong experience in networking into other organizations to build ongoing relationships with
• Proficiency using content authoring tools such as Captivate, Articulate, uPerform, etc. is required
• Ability to work in a matrix environment with physical and virtual teams.
• Master’s Degree Instructional Design or Adult Education.
• Experience establishing formal methodologies and business processes
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .