Siemens Client Service Administrator – Maintenance Planning & Deficiency Follow up - Hayward, CA in Cypress, California
Client Service Administrator – Maintenance Planning & Deficiency Follow up - Hayward, CA
Job Family: Internal Services
Division: Building Technologies
Business Unit: Field Operations
Requisition Number: 210486
Primary Location: United States-California-Cypress
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 10%
The Siemens Building Technologies Division is the world market leader for safe, energy efficient and environmentally friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, consultant, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, Building Technologies offers fire protection, security, building automation, heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) and energy management products and services.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/building-technologies.htm
The Client Service Administrator establishes the foundation for our customers overall service and digital experience.
What you will be doing
Specifically this position focuses on one or more key roles in their daily responsibilities and will depend on the size of the branch business and number of customers assigned:
• Develops detailed maintenance plans to meet contractual obligations
• Reviews field work orders and develops corrective action proposals. Works with multiple internal service team members including Service Sales (to understand scope and commitments of agreements,) potentially Solutions Sales (to understand installed equipment), iBase Administrator (to ensure iBase is set up for maintenance planning), Client Service Manager (to finalize service schedule and reconcile for service recap reporting), Service Coordinators (to ensure schedules are executed), Renewal Coordinator (to ensure contract scope is updated / correct), Specialists onsite and in AM Digital Service Center (to ensure delivery of agreed upon scope / commitments, part deliveries …) and customers on service agreements < $10k for Automation and < $5k for Fire & Security.
• Serves as internal point of contact for maintenance plan.
• Reviews booking packages and plans customers’ service schedules, for new and renewed contracts, including time based preventive maintenance, proactive and predictive services.
• Verifies and corrects data entered into Contract Characteristics.
• Utilizes standard service / maintenance planning tools and documented processes to develop a maintenance plan. Revises service schedules based on feedback from Client Service Managers and customers.
• Serves as main customer contact for Automation agreements < $10k and Fire/Security < $5k, responsible for calling the customer and verifying services and schedule. When necessary, escalate customer issues to assigned Client Service Manager and / or Operations Manager / Supervisor.
• Reviews field work orders / inspection reports to identify deficiencies. Develops corrective action proposals using quick quote tool, or turn over to Sales or Branch Operations.
• Responsible for approximately 500 agreements
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Education:
• High school diploma or GED
• Knowledgeable in business processes, standard practices, tools, and financial systems within branch Service operations
• Strong accuracy and quality of data needed
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, computer skills, financial skills and effective project management skills
• Strong problem solving ability
• Ability to read and understand service contract scope & proposal
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Education:
• Technical school or Associate’s Degree preferred
• Knowledge and experience in SAP or other maintenance & planning tools
• Overall understanding of building management systems and products in automation, fire detection and security applications
*LI - CAS
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .