Siemens Account Executive - Fire Solutions - Cypress CA in Cypress, California
Account Executive - Fire Solutions - Cypress CA
Job Family: Sales
Division: Building Technologies
Business Unit: Field Operations
Requisition Number: 201581
Primary Location: United States-California-Cypress
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 5%
Building Technologies is the world market leader for safe, energy efficient and environmentally friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, consultant, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, Building Technologies offers fire safety, security, building automation, heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) as well as energy management products and services in the USA.
The Account Executive sells security solutions directly to end-users, electrical contractors, and indirectly through architecture and engineering firms throughout the Southern California. This role reports to the Branch Sales Manager in our Cypress office.
We are seeking a professional skilled in our industry, a proven Fire sales consultant with existing relationships in the local market and a proven track record of success in new construction Fire Alarm System Sales.
• Achieving growth and system objectives and volume projections for Fire, new construction sales.
• Proficiently develops and implements plans to take advantage of all sales opportunities in assigned geographic and / or vertical market.
• Develops high quality best total solutions that fit customer strategic and operational requirements.
• Successfully develops new and expands existing accounts in assigned market to achieve growth and profit goals.
• Develops and maintains relationships at customer accounts.
• Conducts ongoing assessment of sales goals within assigned area and determines how to focus efforts to achieve incremental sales growth within the strategic plan.
• Identifies other key accounts within territory based on growth potential, local market share and establishes specific sales goals and strategies.
• Communicates marketing programs and product developments to accounts to maximize sales
• Contributes to the development of the long-term strategic plan and pricing strategies.
• Monitors competitor activities and market trends.
• Prepares accurate and thorough customer account activities, sales activity reports, competitor reports, forecast reports and expense tracking and reporting.
• Develops strong relationships with existing and new customer base through participation in civic and professional organizations, sales department meetings, workshops and seminars.
• Participates in vertical market trade shows and becomes a company advocate in national association meetings.
• Continues to pursue in-depth market, products and services knowledge and acquires deeper selling, technical and financial skills.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• High school diploma, CHSPE, or GED required.
• Required experience: At least three years of experience in the field of Building Technologies Fire required.
• Required travel: 5%
• Other Requirements:
o In-depth Building Technologies Fire product and consulting solutions knowledge with strong technical and financial skills essential.
o Excellent English verbal, written, organizational and negotiation skills necessary.
o Ability to work in the U.S. without a need for current or future sponsorship.
o Must be at least 21 years old to participate in required Siemens vehicle plan.
o Must have a valid driver's license in good standing.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• Preferred education: Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in engineering or a related technical field preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .