Siemens Sr. Financial Operations Analyst in Cary, North Carolina
Sr. Financial Operations Analyst
Locations:Cary, North Carolina
Job Family: Finance
Division: Siemens Healthineers
Business Unit: Business Administration
Requisition Number: 201475
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 20%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthcare
Sr. Financial Operations Analyst
This position is the key financial partner for the VP of Service Operations and his management team. The Operations Analyst provides modeling to develop and track progress of key materials savings programs, is deeply involved in resource capacity planning and utilization reporting initiatives, and guides headcount and operating expense financial planning and analysis. Service Operations provides technical and applications support, field engineer scheduling, equipment installation and materials management to customers and engineers across all imaging and diagnostics product lines.
• Provide Operations VP with transparency to all financial aspects of the organization
• Establish partnerships with the operations management team, providing guidance to in developing materials and operating expense productivity measures for the various product lines and support functions. Provide reporting and analysis relative to the established measures.
• Work with operations teams to establish and regularly update a financially sound resource capacity model for each operations group
• Provide support/mentoring to jr. financial analyst especially in regards to preparation of operating expense and headcount budgeting, forecasting, analysis.
• Provide support and analysis for product installation organization, particularly in the area of performance to benchmark and cost of delay.
• Become expert in the service value flows and proficient with the various tools available to analyze the associated data.
• Establish, monitor and execute charging models for inbound and outbound operational services across country and organizational borders within Siemens. Assist Service Operations management in establishing the service level agreements behind each model
• Recommend models to distribute technical and applications support costs to product lines and regions as the organization evolves.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Critical thinking skills with the ability to connect individual ideas and evaluate their impact on larger concepts
• Ability to effectively manage deadlines and prioritize in a fast paced environment
• Possess excellent communication skills (verbal & written) and be able to work with all levels of the organization.
• Ability to work with large and complex datasets to draw insightful conclusions
• Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
• Ability to work independently and passionately towards the ideal solutions.
• Work with cross functional groups and relate financial information to non-finance staff
• 8-10 years in financial analysis, resource utilization planning, P&L controlling or similar function
• BA/BS in finance or related field or equivalent experience
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Access and Hyperion
• Cost / labor Accounting
• Experience in a large matrix organization
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/PayTransparencyNotice_JRFQA508c.pdf .