Siemens Solutions Architect in Cary, North Carolina
Locations:Cary, North Carolina
Job Family: Engineering
Division: Siemens Healthineers
Business Unit: Healthineers (HC)
Requisition Number: 213088
Primary Location: United States-North Carolina-Cary
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 20%
The Solutions Architect is responsible for determining how the customers clinical, business and technical needs will best be met through the designing of workflow orchestration solutions and detailing out a vision of how they should be applied. This includes the articulation of customer workflow changes, solution phasing, clinical and business data transformation as well as technical implementation and solution integrations (Siemens and existing 3 rd parties) into solution plan and associated state(s) of work to achieve the desired optimal workflow state.. This position requires detailed understanding of clinical environments, from the operational, clinical and technical perspectives. The Solutions Architect partners with the sales executive to translate the how the Siemens enterprise technologies can become a customer’s solution meeting their clinical, technical and business objectives.
• Participates in on-site customer meetings to understand customer requirements, workflow challenges and current environment.
• Serves as solution expert and consultant on how Siemens solutions can be applied to meet specific workflow needs.
• Reviews and clarifies technical proposal with customers.
• Develops technical solutions and completes the technical sections of the Prospect Approval Process (PAP) for projects that meet the qualification criteria.
• Ensures Prospect Approval Process (PAP) is successfully executed for projects that meet the qualification criteria.
• Leads team to ensure timely and accurate completion of RFIs and RFPs (research/first review, clarification questions, solution design, and PM20 prep).
• Designs solution configurations that are technically feasible within costs, time, and environment constraints.
• Follow-ups with Product Management and/or factory to resolve any technical issues or questions with the proposal.
• Ensure all required documentation and approvals are obtained to ensure smooth and timely hand-off to Contracting Specialist.
• Work with SCM (PM and SE) and CS on Statement of Work (SOW) to be included in proposal.
• Knowledgeable of customer’s current SY configurations and uses this knowledge to develop solution proposal.
• Consults with the SCM Project Management team on the technical solution and provides clarification as required.
• Leads technical projects for SY Business Management (ex. HL7 Validation, DIACAP/Government, VMWare/VDI)
• Reviews sales funnel and provides supports the PSE with sales strategy and solution configurations.
• BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree, where required. Certification may be required in some areas.
• Extensive clinical operations and/or enterprise system administration experience
• Experience with Radiology and/or Cardiology a plus
• Knowledge of or experience with reporting, billing, and medical data in a hospital, health system or physician practice is a plus
• Must have experience with and can demonstrate proficiency in presenting proposals, system demonstrations and pricing to healthcare executives and physicians including the Chief Medical Officer, Radiology Chair, Chief Information Officer, and Chief Operations Officer.
• Experience in data analytics, excel, and data modeling a plus
• Typically 10+ years of successful experience in a directly related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above
Working Relationship/Direction of Others:
• Represent Company as primary contact for Enterprise Imaging
• Supports sales executive and sales support colleagues with in Enterprise Imaging opportunities.
• Demonstrates leadership and role model qualities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .