Siemens Services Solution Architect in Cary, North Carolina
Services Solution Architect
Locations:Cary, North Carolina
Job Family: Engineering
Division: Siemens Healthineers
Business Unit: Services
Requisition Number: 211194
Primary Location: United States-North Carolina-Cary
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 20%
Services Solutions Architect
The NAM Services Solutions Architect is primarily responsible forthe creation, pricing, and approval of complex, enterprise-level, multi-solution Siemens Healthineers Services proposals to customers. Working under the direction of the head of Services Business Management, the Bid Manager coordinates an interdisciplinary team to develop creative and innovative custom proposals. Typical proposals include elements from across the Services portfolio and requires collaborate with solution and subject matter experts to create a suitable proposal for the customer. Working with customers, sales leaders and various internal stakeholders, the Solutions Architect will develop comprehensive services solutions. Successful applicants will have a strong understanding of Siemens Healthineers Services offerings and which internal stakeholders are needed to engage in a successful bid. Ideally, they will also have experience in customer facing roles and/or strategic selling and strong comprehension of the provider value chain.
• Works closely with sales executives and the customer to understand customer requirements.
• Engages internal stakeholders such as technical and modality subject matter experts to develop a solution based on portfolio components and services
• Supports sales teams in developing ROI calculations, customer presentations, COF messaging, etc.
• Supports sales teams in developing competition overview and competitive replacement strategy.
• Coordinate the timely and accurate completion of RFIs and RFPs (research/first review, clarification questions, and solution design) for Services.
• Works with Solution Architects and other key stakeholders across Customer, Digital and Enterprise Services to develop customer-specific Statements of Work (SoW) to be included in proposals.
• Participates in on-site customer meetings to understand customer environment and desired project outcome.
• Serves as a resource for the solution implementation team to ensure customer intent is understood.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, engineering, or related field
• 10+ years sales and business experience in healthcare.
· Familiarity with and ability to improve Siemens Healthineers’ sales processes and project management milestone structure.
· Advanced analytical and problem solving skills
· Ability to provide executive level business cases and financial assessments
Working Relationship/Direction of Others:
• Represent company as primary contact for Services proposal.
• Supports sales executive and sales support colleagues with cross-Services/custom opportunities.
• Demonstrates leadership and role model qualities.
• Fosters relationships and develops trust with customers from C-Level to end users.
Key Working Relationships:
Act as the primary conduit for sales channels that require highly customized and configured service agreements.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .