Siemens Sr. Sales Executive - Fire Alarm Service Sales - Boston and Northern MA in Canton, Massachusetts
Sr. Sales Executive - Fire Alarm Service Sales - Boston and Northern MA
Job Family: Sales
Division: Building Technologies
Business Unit: Field Operations
Requisition Number: 200694
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 15%
Building Technologies is the world market leader for safe, energy efficient and environmentally friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, consultant, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, Building Technologies offers fire safety, security, building automation, heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) as well as energy management products and services in the USA.
Siemens Building Technologies is currently searching for an experienced Sr. Sales Executive to manage and grow our Fire Alarm Service Sales territory in the Boston MA and northern MA area. Based in Canton, MA, the Sr. Sales Executive is End-User focused on Fire Alarm Service Agreement Service projects, Migration, Quoted Services Sales and Account Management of designated key accounts.
• Achieves new order booking and gross margin goals.
• Develops and implements plans to take advantage of all sales opportunities for assigned customers or territory.
• Able to effectively handle the most sophisticated deals independently within established guidelines.
• Effectively performs needs assessments, develops sales proposals, estimates, specifications and presentations. Works with operations, finance, legal and other inside and outside resources as needed to obtain the sale.
• Strategic Account Planning and Management for designated key accounts.
• Introduce new security system product lines to top customers and new end-users.
• Coordinate and present technical symposium’s to customers and end-users.
• Prepare extensive sales promotion campaigns for customers to promote product lines to Commercial markets.
• Follows through on sold projects to ensure satisfactory completion. Ensures a smooth sales-to-operations turnover and monitors progress. Assists in resolving installation/execution, collections and other customer satisfaction issues as needed. Assists customers and potential customers with problems involving the use of company products and services and recommends suitable resolutions accordingly.
• Prepares accurate and thorough sales activity reports, forecast reports and expense tracking.
• Participates in civic and professional organizations, and sales department meetings, workshops and seminars. Keeps current on market business, product trends with monthly reports. Continues to pursue in depth product and service knowledge and acquire deeper selling, technical and financial skills.
• Develops and deploys account strategies. Prepares annual technology roadmap for all accounts managed.
• Team sells with solutions/contractor sales reps along with Building Automation and Security Service sales reps.
• Develops and builds long term relationships.
• Expand the value of assigned accounts for all SBT offerings. Primary point of contact with end-user. Drives/coordinates new business across all product lines to meet objectives. Focus on customer retention and satisfaction/loyalty.
• Will focus on prospecting directly to new end users.
• Bachelor’s Degree strongly desired in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, however candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or candidates with equivalent combination of education (HS Diploma or GED Equivalency a minimum) and experience will also be considered
• Extensive experience with fire service agreements or systems sales
• 5+ years of meeting and succeeding quotas of selling fire alarm and integration products to the end-users strongly desired
• NICET Certification preferred
• Moderate related technical and financial expertise
• Effective communication skills needed to give presentations before a broad audience
• Hunter sales mentality
• Extensive training in fire alarm, electronics and system applications software
• Must possess a valid Driver’s License in good standing and be at least 21 years of age; must meet eligibility requirements to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/PayTransparencyNotice_JRFQA508c.pdf .