Siemens Fire Alarm Sr. Sales Executive - Service Contract Sales - Central MA in Canton, Massachusetts
Fire Alarm Sr. Sales Executive - Service Contract Sales - Central MA
Job Family: Sales
Division: Building Technologies
Business Unit: Field Operations
Requisition Number: 205456
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Canton
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 15%
Building Technologies is the world market leader for safe, energy efficient and environmentally friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, consultant, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, Building Technologies offers fire safety, security, building automation, heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) as well as energy management products and services in the USA.
Siemens Building Technologies is growing! Join our Service Contract sales team, and while you’re working for a global engineering powerhouse, you can enhance your income as much as you’d like…..the sky’s the limit! We are currently searching for an experienced Sr. Sales Executive to manage and grow our Fire Alarm Service Contract Sales territory in Central Massachusetts. Based out of our Canton, MA office, the Sr. Sales Executive is End-User focused selling Commercial Fire Alarm Service Contracts. No experience in Commercial Fire Alarms? No problem! We’re looking for a hunter-type Sales person who enjoys selling, knows how to build relationships and close deals.
• Achieves new order booking and gross margin goals.
• Develops and implements plans to take advantage of all sales opportunities for assigned customers or territory.
• Able to effectively handle the most sophisticated deals independently within established guidelines.
• Effectively performs needs assessments, develops sales proposals, estimates, specifications and presentations. Works with operations, finance, legal and other inside and outside resources as needed to obtain the sale.
• Strategic Account Planning and Management.
• Introduce new security system product lines to top customers and new end-users.
• Coordinate and present technical symposium’s to customers and end-users.
• Prepare extensive sales promotion campaigns for customers to promote product lines to Commercial markets.
• Follows through on sold projects to ensure satisfactory completion. Ensures a smooth sales-to-operations turnover and monitors progress. Assists in resolving installation/execution, collections and other customer satisfaction issues as needed. Assists customers and potential customers with problems involving the use of company products and services and recommends suitable resolutions accordingly.
• Prepares accurate and thorough sales activity reports, forecast reports and expense tracking.
• Participates in civic and professional organizations, and sales department meetings, workshops and seminars. Keeps current on market business, product trends with monthly reports. Continues to pursue in depth product and service knowledge and acquire deeper selling, technical and financial skills.
• Develops and deploys account strategies. Prepares annual technology roadmap for all accounts managed.
• Team sells with solutions/contractor sales reps along with Building Automation and Security Service sales reps.
• Develops and builds long term relationships.
• Expand the value of assigned accounts for all SBT offerings. Primary point of contact with end-user. Drives/coordinates new business across all product lines to meet objectives. Focus on customer retention and satisfaction/loyalty.
• Will focus on prospecting directly to new end users.
• Bachelor’s Degree strongly desired in Business, Finance or Marketing (or similar field), however candidates with equivalent combination of education (HS Diploma or GED Equivalency a minimum) and experience will also be considered
• While we prefer experience with commercial fire alarm service agreements or systems sales, it’s not necessary because we’ll provide lots of on the job product training.
• 5+ years of meeting and succeeding quotas of selling service contracts to the end-users strongly desired
• NICET Certification preferred
• Moderate related technical and financial expertise
• Effective communication skills needed to give presentations before a broad audience
• Hunter sales mentality
• Challenger Sales Training helpful but not required
• Extensive training in fire alarm, electronics and system applications software helpful but not required
• Must possess a valid Driver’s License in good standing and be at least 21 years of age; must meet eligibility requirements to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan
• Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Why Siemens? In addition to a fantastic career opportunity, we offer:
• A competitive base salary plus a generous, no cap limit, commission plan
• Very good health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, and life insurance
• Company Vehicle for business and personal use with gas card
• Extensive sales and product training, along with career development
We aim to hire top talent and arm them with opportunities to make top money. Siemens is a great place to have a career in a growing business. We are proud that when people join Siemens they rarely leave as shown in our low turnover rate. Come advance your career with Siemens!
Get a quick glance at our global Building Technologies organization in this video:
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .