Siemens APM / Site Project Coordinator - Canton in Canton, Massachusetts
APM / Site Project Coordinator - Canton
Job Family: Project Management
Division: Building Technologies
Business Unit: Field Operations
Requisition Number: 210355
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Canton
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 5%
Building Technologies is the world market leader for safe, energy efficient and environmentally friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, consultant, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, Building Technologies offers fire safety, security, building automation, heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) as well as energy management products and services in the USA.
Siemens Building Technologies is currently searching for an Associate Project Manager to support our Building Automation HVAC Controls Solutions Group in Canton,MA. This position reports an Operations Manager.Thispositionisresponsibleforcommunicatingtheprojectstatustoallnecessaryparties. This position is expected to work on-site atdifferentlocationswithin MA & RI.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Monitors progress to assure compliance with the pre-determined execution plan.
· Facilitate the resolution fieldtechnicalissues
· ManageCommissioningopen itemlists
· Managing the Change Order and RFI logs
· Assembly of change order pricing for project managers
· Utilizes financial and monthly forecasting to manage and contain costs and works with other team members to monitor, manage and control costs.
· Prepares or oversees preparation of progress billings, pursues timely payments from the customer and authorizes payments to material suppliers and subcontractors.
· Participates in job site final walk thru and facilitates the completion of all close out documentation such as As-Built drawings and system operating instructions.
· Transfers or excess materials
· Facilitates AR and AP process on assigned projects.
· Responsible for assisting the project manager(s) with the coordination of Field Engineering, Installation of Siemens Control Systems, Managing of Subcontractors and Vendors, and Commissioning Activities.
· Thispositionisalsoresponsiblefor,coordinating,andupdatingpunch lists andproject schedules.
· Customer Service - Provide responsive, concise, and professional support to all customers and other personnel and ensures timely follow-up on all customer concerns and issues.
Associates Degree or experience in a technical field preferred. Candidates with a business degree or experience will be considered.
Contracting management experience is a plus
Must have strong leadership, listening, verbal and written communication skills
Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing
Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan
•Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .