Siemens Senior National Sales Manager (Healthcare) - Building Technologies - Buffalo Grove, IL in Buffalo Grove, Illinois
Senior National Sales Manager (Healthcare) - Building Technologies - Buffalo Grove, IL
Locations:Buffalo Grove, Illinois
Job Family: Strategy
Division: Building Technologies
Business Unit: Region Americas
Requisition Number: 200383
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthcare and Financial Services.
The Siemens Building Technologies Division is the world market leader for safe, energy efficient and environmentally friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, consultant, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, Building Technologies offers fire protection, security, building automation, heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) and energy management products and services.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/building-technologies.htm
The Healthcare Vertical Market is a key growth market segment for Siemens Building Technologies. The role of the Healthcare National Sales Manager comes with a high level of responsibility, whereas, leadership, high work ethic, great interpersonal and communication skills and team work are equally important for success. A key position requirement is in-depth knowledge of the Healthcare market compliance, trends and portfolio requirements, while identifying, assembling, and leading the cross functional Siemens Building Technologies team, both at HQ and at field, necessary to achieve the goals of the Healthcare business.
• Engage executive-level decision makers by demonstrating a thorough understanding of their business strategy and communicate how our Healthcare related portfolio can positively impact their bottom line.
• Develop and execute effective account development strategies to positively impact the executive level decision maker’s core business.
• Develop and implement growth strategies for Healthcare customers (Federal and Corporate) through direct sales channels and authorized re-sellers.
• Develops, manages, sustains and coordinates:
• Alignment of HC market targets and strategies with Business Line targets and strategies
• Healthcare portfolio lifecycle across all BT business segments (e.g. Automation, Electrical, Mechanical, Fire, Security, Enterprise, etc.)
• Field enablement to include:
a. Branch business plans development
b. HC champions network development (sales and ops)
c. Training and competency development
d. Marketing and Marketing Communication strategies
e. Business Development Strategies
• Identifies, prioritizes, coordinates with BT (CPS, SSP) portfolio teams a pipeline of Customer Centric Solution Sets (a grouped offerings of products, services - Siemens & 3rd party) to achieve business targets, market differentiation and competitiveness. These Customer Centric solution sets can be related to: Specific technology, operational efficiency, regulatory compliance, quality, safety, etc.
• Leads, drives and coordinates development of comprehensive market packages / programs (using standard company processes and staying within boundary conditions including schedule, requirements, resources and budget):
a. Customer Centric solutions sets (existing and future)
b. Sales Tools (presentations, estimating, white papers, references, etc.)
c. Operations tools (technical guides, installations guide, etc.)
d. Training collaterals (web or in class)
e. Portfolio rollout strategies
• Collaborates with Siemens Building Technologies Strategy, Vertical Marketing and Marketing Communication teams to develop:
a. Market analysis (customer trends, competitors’ share, SWOT, etc.)
b. 3 Year Horizon (a road map to further define and drive portfolio development and go-to-market strategies)
c. Marketing Communications messaging (internal and external), alignment and strategy
• Develops business KPI’s, tracks results and repots to management per agreed frequency
• Works with global colleagues (Portfolio, Marketing, Marketing Communication, Business Lines, etc.) for alignment and coordination.
• In conjunction with the applicable business segment, develops, executes and monitors annual business plan and targets for each Solution Set to ensure business sales and profit objectives are achieved.
• Achieves business objectives by researching and developing opportunities and plans.
• Provides consistent and timely communications to field organization with information pertaining to portfolio, business development activities as well as competitive information...
• Maintains team documentation and reports progress at monthly review meetings.
• Sustains rapport with key vendors/partners by making periodic visits, exploring specific needs, and anticipating new opportunities.
• Sustains rapport with field organization champions, management and key customers by making periodic visits, exploring specific needs, and anticipating new opportunities.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices, and participating in professional societies and thought leadership events (tradeshows, conferences, symposiums, etc.).
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience
• BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Certification may be required in some areas.
• At least 5 years of experience in the healthcare industry specifically as it relates to Joint Commission or healthcare accreditation requirements.
• Sales Management Experience and managing without authority.
• Experience with growing significant customer relationships interfacing with executive level decision makers
• Experience with large customer management and with strategic customer management.
• Ability to demonstrate critical thinking skills.
• Experience in strategic business planning.
• Strong financial business acumen.
• Strong background in value based selling.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/PayTransparencyNotice_JRFQA508c.pdf .