Siemens Senior Financial Services Manager - Energy Services and Solutions - Building Technologies - Major US City in Buffalo Grove, Illinois
Senior Financial Services Manager - Energy Services and Solutions - Building Technologies - Major US City
Locations:Buffalo Grove, Illinois
Job Family: Finance
Division: Building Technologies
Business Unit: Country Division Controller
Requisition Number: 200382
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 20%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthcare and Financial Services.
The Siemens Building Technologies Division is the world market leader for safe, energy efficient and environmentally friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, consultant, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, Building Technologies offers fire protection, security, building automation, heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) and energy management products and services.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/building-technologies.htm
This position can be located in any major US city.
The Financial Services Manager participates in the development and implementation of the financial services strategy and overall strategic plans for the Energy Services and Solutions business. The successful candidate will develop and execute customized complex financial offerings during project development, implementation and wrap up based on customer needs and Siemens Building Technologies' (SBT's) requirements for Energy and all business channels as assigned. Provides financial services coaching, counseling and assistance on Energy and other business channel projects, particularly to Regional Energy Managers.
• Supports the Global Energy Team, National Strategic Marketing, Legal and Finance and Business Administration on Financial Services offerings.
• Develops and maintains relationships with key financial services providers.
• Provides Financial Services coaching, leadership and support to national sales and operations business leaders for the Energy Solutions business and shares accountability for the national business results.
• Provides guidance to the Regional Energy Managers; works with regional and local office sales and management on financial strategies to support strategically important sales.
• Manages corporate review of the financial services component of contracts during project development, project implementation, and provides ongoing support as needed.
• Supports service business through the identification, development and deployment of Financial Services offerings. Identifies, qualifies, develops and maintains relationships with the financial services providers required to support division financial product requirements.
• Participate in the identification, development, deployment and support of new Financial Services offerings based upon customer needs, required to achieve for growth and profitability targets.
• Assists with the development and implementation of the Financial Services strategy in support of Energy Services and Solutions Strategic Plan measured by sustainable profitable growth.
• Working closely with the Global Energy Team, directs the development of new Financial Service offerings in conjunction with NA Strategic Marketing and NA Legal and Finance Identifies required competencies of employees (home office and field); responsible for development and participates in the implementation of strategies and programs to achieve required competency levels.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Masters and/or Bachelors degree in finance or accounting required.
• 10+years of industry or related experience in the development of financial strategies and products to facilitate sales of capital projects preferably Energy related.
• Ability to create and foster a team environment within sales, operations, and others and provide direction to assure accomplishment of business objectives.
• Ability to handle multiple projects and activities with strong organizational skills.
• Demonstrated experience and success in selling at the C level and experience using financial instruments in closing complex/structures sales transactions.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Excellent spreadsheet, word processing, and presentation skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/PayTransparencyNotice_JRFQA508c.pdf .