Siemens Sales Performance and Development Manager - Building Technologies - Buffalo Grove, IL in Buffalo Grove, Illinois
Sales Performance and Development Manager - Building Technologies - Buffalo Grove, IL
Locations:Buffalo Grove, Illinois
Job Family: Customer Services
Division: Building Technologies
Business Unit: Region Americas
Requisition Number: 200396
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthcare and Financial Services.
The Siemens Building Technologies Division is the world market leader for safe, energy efficient and environmentally friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, consultant, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, Building Technologies offers fire protection, security, building automation, heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) and energy management products and services.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/building-technologies.htm
Lead, develop and manage sales performance, development and training activities for a sales force of 1100+. Interface with the business to develop, train and drive sales performance. Manage and provide sales development and leadership for onboarding, curriculum planning, technical sales, training delivery of new sales executives and sales managers.
Partner with client group(s) to ensure sales performance, development and training solutions support the business strategies. Develop project plans for delivery and development. Work with the business to drive and optimize sales performance. Analyze development gaps and impact on business. Establish performance objectives and manage internal and external development opportunities to meet the needs of the business and to ensure high-performance of the sales organization. Analyze performance problems, distinguishing learning from non-learning needs and develop appropriate solutions.
This position is responsible for:
Sales Development Program
Sales Onboarding Training
Sales Technical Training Curriculum
Sales Training Curriculum by sales role
• Sales performance
• Sales training adoption
• Curriculum value and adoption
• Sales initiative leadership
• Financial Metrics
Reports to Director, BT University - who reports to VP of Sales Excellence.
• Partner with client group(s) to ensure sales performance, development and training solutions support the business strategies.
• Develop project plans for delivery and development.
• Work with the business to drive and optimize sales performance.
• Analyze development gaps and impact on business.
• Establish performance objectives and manage internal and external development opportunities to meet the needs of the business and to ensure high-performance of the sales organization.
• Analyze performance problems, distinguishing learning from non-learning needs and develop appropriate solutions.
• Sales Management coaching
• Sales Training Curriculum
• Sales Training slate management
• Instructor/Performance manager utilization and metrics
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Bachelors degree or equivalent
• 3-5 years training experience
• 3-5 years sales experience
• 3-5 years people management experience
• Proven project execution skills
• Technology skills - Excel, Powerpoint, sales enablement tools, collaboration tools, training tools
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• 3-5 years sales management experience; Global sales experience; Technology management experience
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/PayTransparencyNotice_JRFQA508c.pdf .