Siemens Project Manager for Spare Parts Aftermarket -Maternity Cover in Brande, Denmark
Project Manager for Spare Parts Aftermarket -Maternity Cover
Job Family: SCM-Procurement / Logistics & ECC
Job ID : 231522
Location : Brande
Organization: Siemens in Denmark – Siemens Wind Power – www.siemens.com/windpower
Mode of employment: full time
We are looking for a competent Project Manager to support the Service Renewable business of Siemens Wind Power A/S. This is a position within the Global Supply Chain Department, specifically on the Spares & Repairs Project Team. It is newly established in the organization, and you will therefore have a huge influence on developing the job.
What are my responsibilities?
As a Project Manager, you will be working with SCM projects concerning processes and systems with main focus on expanding our Spare Parts Business. This includes:
• Defining improvement opportunities to optimize the Aftermarket processes and secure a much leaner daily operation by ensuring integration with the internal stakeholders
• Turning the defined improvement areas into smaller projects and be responsible for the total management of the project. I.e. planning, initiating and implementing
• Documenting Aftermarket processes across the regions and initiating global alignment
• Supporting stakeholders across the entire organization and sharing of best practice within the Aftermarket community of sales and execution team members.
The international aspect of this position requires occasional travelling.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• You have a Bachelor's degree in a business or technical field and 3-5 years of relevant project management experience, preferably with a large international company.
• You have documented experience in project management concerning processes and tools and preferably experience with e-commerce projects. Furthermore you have a solid understanding of ERP systems such as SAP and ideally a Black-Belt six sigma education.
• As a person you are structured and have a strategic and analytical mind-set. You are strong on delivery and implementation and an excellent communicator who can work with people of all nationalities and organizational levels.
• You are fluent in English - written and spoken and other main languages would be an advantage.
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Wind Power is a leading supplier of wind power solutions for onshore, offshore and coastal sites. Denmark is a core part of Siemens’ global wind power activities, housing global wind power R&D and engineering activities along with several supply chain management, sales and project management functions. Currently, approximately 6,000 employees out of a global staff of more than 11,500 work with wind power solutions in Denmark. Read more at www.siemens.com/windpower .
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
Apply online in English for the job at www.siemens.dk/career . Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
For further information about the recruitment process , please contact the recruiting team via phone: +45 4477 5770
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
If you want to know more about what it is like to work and live in Denmark, please read more at www.siemens.dk/moving-to-denmark .
Requisition ID: 231522
Organization: Power Generation Services
Career Level: Mid-level Professional
Full time only