Siemens Teamcenter Product Architect II - Siemens PLM Software - Major East Coast US Cities in Boston, United States
Teamcenter Product Architect II - Siemens PLM Software - Major East Coast US Cities
Multiple Locations:Boston, Massachusetts; Charlotte, North Carolina; East Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; Baltimore, Maryland
Job Family: Engineering
Division: Digital Factory
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management
Requisition Number: 200545
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Boston
Other Locations: United States-Maryland-Baltimore, United States-Pennsylvania-East Pittsburgh, United States-North Carolina-Charlotte
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 75%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthcare and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/digital-factory.htm
Teamcenter Product Architect II - Siemens PLM Software
As a Solutions Architect (Product Architect) with Siemens PLM Software, you will be responsible for translating business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for moderately complex IT solutions and integrating architecture, acting as the ultimate authority on the architecture design to address business problems. You will also provide direction for design, deployment and rollout activities and work on projects either internally or at customer sites and work on complex projects requiring intermediate-level industry knowledge. As professional services Solutions Architect, you are the main point person for building strong relationships with the customer and take responsibility for resource planning and other project management activities. In addition, you will work with the customer on implementation strategies beyond the current project, and support additional pursuit activities with the customer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for translating business requirements into specific PLM solutions, applications or process designs for moderately complex manufacturing solutions and integrating architecture.
• Acts as the ultimate authority on the manufacturing architecture design.
• Provides direction for manufacturing alignment, plan, build, test, and deployment activities.
• Works on projects either internally or at customer sites.
• Leads projects requiring a solid overall understanding of manufacturing systems (ERP, MRP), manufacturing processes and data flow into other manufacturing systems such as ERP and MRP.
• Responsibilities typically include leading alignment sessions, owning the technical content of the solution and design specifications, validating solution configurations, manage unit testing, and acting as an advisor to the team supporting customer user acceptance testing and deployment activities.
• Minimal technical delivery throughout, but acts more as a leader and mentor to the supporting SPC’s.
• BS degree in Mechanical and/or Manufacturing Engineering or Computer Science, Technology. r equivalent knowledge of PLM,
• Willingness to travel up to 75%.
• Multiple years implementing moderately complex Teamcenter manufacturing solutions or similar such as Enovia, ePMD, Windchill, Aras Innovator or Agile.
• Enterprise ERP and MES systems.
• Experience leading a group of Software Product Consultants.
• Multiple years working within a customer environment.
• Good communication skills at various levels throughout an organization (Siemens and the customer)
• Requires strong customer and communication skills; self-starter.
• US Citizen or Green Card preferred, but not required.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .