Siemens Global Marketing Manager in Berkeley, California
Global Marketing Manager
Job Family: Marketing
Division: Siemens Healthineers
Business Unit: Strategy & Innovation
Requisition Number: 200146
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 25%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthcare
The Global Marketing Manager, Molecular Diagnostics is responsible for developing and implementing the worldwide marketing strategy, commercialization plan, and positioning for the MDX products. The Global Marketing Manager is responsible for supporting the day-to-day activities and efforts of the sales organizations in the countries. The individual in this position represents the market, customer, and business needs in order to ensure successful commercialization. This individual should be capable of actively leading, participating in, and influencing cross-functional teams governing product and portfolio strategy, commercialization, product health, as well as new product development initiatives. Ability to develop a strong working relationship internally as well as with customers and country sales and marketing organizations is required.
The Global Marketing Manager reports functionally to the Head of Marketing & Sales with in-country reporting to Director, MDX Marketing.
• Author and execute marketing and commercialization plans for the MDX product portfolio.
• Develop and communicate short- and long-term market strategy for MDX products.
• Lead execution of product launch plans and deliverables.
• Define global pricing for MDX products.
• Define target markets and create specific customer messaging and value propositions for target customer segments.
• Prioritize sales efforts based upon potential value of the available plans.
• Work with Scientific Marketing to identify, develop, and manage key opinion leaders and develop clinical /scientific marketing deliverables to support portfolio.
• Identify and respond to trends impacting customers and markets for MDX products.
• Identify and respond to competitors' strategies and products that compete with MDX products.
• Collaborate with Marketing Communications to create marketing campaigns that include market data, voice of the customer input, and country sales and marketing input and impactful sales tools and communications materials.
• Provide input and oversight to creation of training materials for sales and marketing in order to maximize execution of the commercialization plan and ensure achievement of the business objectives.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Previous Global Marketing Experience (5-7 years) with 10+ years or more experience in a directly-related field with experience in Outbound/ Commercial Marketing being preferred.
• Demonstrated success in the launch and commercialization of diagnostic products.
• Previous experience with in-vitro diagnostics, specifically with Molecular Diagnostics for infectious diseases including HIV and Hepatitis, Transplant (Immunosuppression), and general Molecular Diagnostic techniques.
• Ability to work in a team or as an individual contributor.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/PayTransparencyNotice_JRFQA508c.pdf .