Siemens Senior Sales Executive - Building Automation Service Sales - Auburndale, MA in Auburndale, Massachusetts
Senior Sales Executive - Building Automation Service Sales - Auburndale, MA
Job Family: Sales
Division: Building Technologies
Business Unit: Field Operations
Requisition Number: 211473
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Auburndale
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 10%
Building Technologies is the world market leader for safe, energy efficient and environmentally friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, consultant, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, Building Technologies offers fire safety, security, building automation, heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) as well as energy management products and services in the USA.
Senior Sales Executive – Boston Branch – Siemens Building Technologies
Siemens Industry, Inc.has an outstanding opportunity for an experienced,sharp and technically-sound Senior Sales Executive to join our Service Sales teamfor Boston’s largest client in the Building Technology Division. Specifically, we are looking for an individual who can position Building Automation Technologies, Mechanical Services and Energy Services Solutions to improve the efficiency of existing facilities for this Boston-area client with 10M+ square feet of facilities. The primary responsibility for the Senior Sales Executive is to drive projects with customer stakeholders by leveraging our portfolio offerings.This role is a fantastic opportunity to join a global engineering powerhouse offering huge developmental potential.
• Develops high-quality best total-solutions that fit customer strategic and operational requirements.
• Expands existing account to achieve sales and profit goals.
• Develops and maintains stakeholder relationships within account.
• Conducts ongoing assessment of sales goals and determines how to focus efforts to achieve incremental sales growth within the strategic plan.
• Communicates marketing programs and product developments to accounts to maximize sales potential.
• Monitors competitor activities and market trends as it relates to key account.
• Prepares accurate and thorough customer account activities, sales activity reports, competitor reports, forecast reports and expense tracking and reporting.
• Develops strong relationships through participation in civic and professional organizations, sales department meetings, workshops and seminars.
• Continues to pursue in-depth market, products and services knowledge and acquires deeper selling, technical and financial skills.
• Works with stakeholders throughout the customer organization, practicing executive level selling skills to achieve highest level of account penetration.
• Independently drives business growth and desires to create an entrepreneur-like position within a strong established organization
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· 5+ years of experience with proven sales and/or account management skills in an industry with a type of sales cycle and customer interface that is similar to those of building automation, HVAC Controls, Mechanical, or Energy Systems,
· Successful track record in account development and revenue growth within existing accounts
- Excellent verbal, written, organizational and negotiation skills necessary
Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
Excellent verbal, written, organizational and negotiation skills in English.
Must be at least 21 years old to participate in required Siemens vehicle plan.
Must have a valid driver’s license in good standing.
Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering strongly preferred, however, candidates with a combination of education (HS Diploma or GED equivalency a minimum requirement) and experience, or candidates with a related Bachelor’s Degree will also be considered
· In-depth building automation product and consulting service knowledge with strong technical and financial skills preferred but not required
· Senior level sales and relationship building experience
· Experience in Strategic selling
· Experience in the higher education vertical market
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .