Siemens Zone Sales Director, Cardiac Ultrasound - East in Atlanta, Georgia
Zone Sales Director, Cardiac Ultrasound - East
Multiple Locations:Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Charlotte, North Carolina; Atlanta, Georgia
Job Family: Sales
Division: Siemens Healthineers
Business Unit: Business Administration
Requisition Number: 212606
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Other Locations: United States-Georgia-Atlanta, United States-North Carolina-Charlotte
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthineers
Position Overview - Eastern U.S.
The Zone Sales Director, Cardio Vascular Ultrasound is responsible for managing cardiology ultrasound sales within a defined geographical area, by directing, coordinating and leading a group of CV Ultrasound Territory Sales Managers and their activities so as to meet established sales objectives.
This position assesses the strategic position of the Zone(s) business unit(s) and works closely with Zone General Managers and Regional Vice Presidents. The CV Ultrasound ZSD manages deal escalation process and deal proposals including offer price points. Additional responsibilities include monthly and quarterly business updates and reports for the VP of Sales. The ZSD originates and guides implementation of action plans and strategy for continuous sales performance improvement. The ZSD works synergistically with TSMs, and AEs to manage customer relationships and secure long term customer retention.
The CV ZSD Manages and develops personnel, monitors TSM professional developmental needs, establishes and monitors individual performance plans. Additionally, the ZSD assists in the creation of product competency materials and helps formulates associated assessment criteria.
The Zone Sales Director, CV Ultrasound reports to the VP of Sales Cardio Vascular Ultrasound Sales for Siemens Healthineers and will manage a team of 7-10 direct reports.
• Manage Customer Relationships
• Develop and maintain close relationships with important accounts in assigned zone(s)
• Identify critical customer decisions, trends, and assess business implications for Division
• Assesses the strategic position of division in the assigned zone
• Develops programs aligned with division strategy
• Support the sales process in assigned zone(s)
• Manages deal escalation process
• Responsible for monthly and quarterly business reports to the VP of Sales Cardiac Ultrasound
• Assess TSM technical/professional developmental needs and monitor development plans
• Assists in creation of product competency materials with in house and field sales training
• Coordinates with VP to address TSM product competency needs
• Meet annual ZSD sales goals and metrics as established
• Develop, train and coach Territory Sales Managers
• Ensure customer satisfaction through timely follow up on all issues and works closely with Service Executives, Clinical Support Specialists, and Account Executives to coordinate all necessary resources to assist in the customer support effort
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Bachelor's degree required
• Minimum of 10+ years’ experience in medical sales
• 3 to 5+ years’ experience in sales management, driving quota and mentoring a team
• Strong business acumen, analytical and strategic thinking required
• Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills
• Superior communication skills and ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders at many levels within the organization
• Ability to thrive as a member of a collaborative, cross-functional team
• Relentless customer focus
• Excellent organizational skills with capacity to manage cross functional initiatives
• Able to effectively manage and resolve conflict
• Must be willing and able to travel 50% or more as required
• Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record over the last three years
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Individuals with specific ultrasound experience a strong plus
• Strong experience interacting with luminary customers in a hospital setting
• MBA or Masters in a related field
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .