Siemens Account Manager - Rotating Equipment in Atlanta, Georgia
Account Manager - Rotating Equipment
Job Family: Sales
Division: Power Generation Services
Business Unit: Sales
Requisition Number: 200862
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
Siemens is the leading service partner for ensuring high reliability and optimal performance of rotating power equipment within the utility, oil & gas, and industrial processing industries worldwide – as well as for wind turbines. Siemens’ extensive national network of service technicians is able to quickly and comprehensively offer expert service to maximize the lifecycle of power generation equipment, helping to ensure reliability and prevent downtime.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/power-generation-services.htm
Account Manager - Rotating Equipment
Siemens Energy is a global provider of innovative products and services for the entire energy conversion chain, from exploration to power generation to delivery. The Account Manager position located in the territory is responsible for developing the customer base in Northern Georgia, South Carolina and North Alabama and leading the Siemens organization in the sale and delivery of world class energy products and services. This position is part of the Southeast Region in DG/DR Sales and reports directly to the Region Sales Director.
• Create and maintain an annual territory/bookings strategy/plan to meet/exceed a year-over-year AOP growth trend
• Management, deployment and coordination of all Siemens selling resources within territory
• Manage the sales funnel by timely documenting the life cycle of the opportunity and ensure all opportunities are properly entered, forecasted and tracked to closure
• Incorporate Miller Heiman Strategic Selling Strategies in all sales activities
• Provide voice of the client needs/competitive intelligence, market drivers and buying influences for the development of new product and service offerings
• Maintain the accuracy of the entire installed machinery population and client data in the assigned territory
• Develop and maintain key customer relationships with individuals that have influence over buying decisions
• Establish strong working relationships with the various Siemens business units to allow for sales growth and sustained customer satisfaction
• Provide technical and commercial feedback to the Siemens organization to allow for the development of competitive products and services
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• BS/BA in engineering or business
• 5+ years of work experience in rotating equipment
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Broad understanding of the Refineries, Chemical Plants & Paper Mills.
• Ability to interpret customer needs and expectations and clearly communicate those to the Siemens organization
• Experience working with multi-functional teams to develop sales strategies and address customer issues
• General knowledge of the sales cycle for energy products, with specific understanding of Siemens processes and procedures
• Travel required about 50%
*Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Understanding of requirements for selling to Refineries, Chemical Plants & Paper Mills.
• Experience with negotiating and maintaining alliance and/or long term service agreements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/PayTransparencyNotice_JRFQA508c.pdf .