Siemens Technical Business Developer in Arlington, Virginia
Technical Business Developer
Job Family: Strategy
Division: Government Services
Business Unit: Government Services
Requisition Number: 200131
Primary Location: United States-Virginia-Arlington
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 75%
Siemens Government Technologies, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Siemens, uniquely qualified to perform work for the U.S. Government. We are focused on enhancing the safety and security of the nation's assets and infrastructure, as well as assisting to improve operational and energy performance.
As an independent U.S. company with its own Board of Directors, SGT maintains a unique relationship with Siemens. We are able to leverage resources of professionals world-wide with demonstrated domain expertise and proven past performance to manage large-scale, mission critical programs.The future of SGT is bright. By integrating world-class people, process, products and technology, SGT is expanding its role as an important part of our nation's security.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, along with the opportunity to grow your career with a well established company.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemensgovt.com/
Siemens Government Technologies (SGT) is seeking an individual for a position as a Technical Business Developer located in Crystal City, VA. SGT is a dynamic and rapidly changing organization. We are seeking a self-driven individual to apply strategic insights to a growing industrial cyber security business.
What are my responsibilities?
• Partner with Siemens colleagues to identify, develop and close additional industrial cyber security opportunities at new and existing customers
• Maintain current customer relationships and expand footprint by selling additional products and services
• Provide input to the engineering and development teams to refine solutions that will meet the current and future needs of industrial cybersecurity market
• Map customer's identified business and technical issues to Siemens solutions and identify and address potential barriers to sale
• Identify and coordinate Siemens internal resources required to develop new and refine existing solutions
• Manage the proposal process from start to finish and shape RFPs to enhance Siemens’ market position
• Prepare and deliver proposals as well as business presentations
• Represent the company at industry events
What skills are needed to qualify for this position?
• 5+ years of industrial cyber security subject matter expertise, specifically knowledge around threats to OT infrastructure
• 5+ years of sales experience in sales role where you have consistently exceeded your quota
• Ability to leveraged deep cybersecurity expertise to develop new business. Strong preference for candidates with experience in industrial / OT cybersecurity related to Siemens businesses (e.g., oil and gas, utilities, manufacturing)
• Experience in key Siemens verticals / exposure to Siemens products and services
• Strong background in identifying, defining and closing new cybersecurity opportunities – you will be responsible for managing engagements throughout the entire sales process
• Experience in offer building and spec development
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to foster close professional relationships with customers
• Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects in parallel
• Ability to travel up to 75% annually
• Understanding of or experience with industry and regulatory standards, including PCI, NIST SP 800-30, ISO 27000 series, HIPAA Security Rule and HITECH Act
• CISSP is a plus
• BA or BS degree from an accredited university
• The ideal candidate will have experience building a cybersecurity consulting / managing services team
Candidate must be a US citizen and have the ability to obtain a government security clearance, if later required.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .