Siemens Senior Cyber Strategist in Arlington, Virginia
Senior Cyber Strategist
Job Family: Strategy
Division: Government Services
Business Unit: Government Services
Requisition Number: 200134
Primary Location: United States-Virginia-Arlington
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 75%
Siemens Government Technologies, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Siemens, uniquely qualified to perform work for the U.S. Government. We are focused on enhancing the safety and security of the nation's assets and infrastructure, as well as assisting to improve operational and energy performance.
As an independent U.S. company with its own Board of Directors, SGT maintains a unique relationship with Siemens. We are able to leverage resources of professionals world-wide with demonstrated domain expertise and proven past performance to manage large-scale, mission critical programs. The future of SGT is bright. By integrating world-class people, process, products and technology, SGT is expanding its role as an important part of our nation's security.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, along with the opportunity to grow your career with a well-established company.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemensgovt.com/
Siemens Government Technologies (SGT) is seeking an individual for a position as a Senior Cyber Strategist located in Crystal City, VA. SGT is a dynamic and rapidly changing organization. We are seeking a self-driven individual to apply strategic insights to a growing industrial cyber security business.
What are my responsibilities?
• Apply strategic insights to a growing industrial cyber security business.
• Provide oversight and leadership to assist internal stakeholders and external customers with critical cyber security management decisions as related to business processes, security controls, policies and standards, regulations and investment prioritization.
• Accumulate and analyze risk/exposure data and lead the development and delivery of industrial cyber security offers.
• Perform market forecasting and investment analyses to advise R&D and product level investment decisions.
• Recommend go-to-market, customer acquisition and channel partner strategies.
• Lead and support customer engagements, focused on cyber risk strategy, program stand-up and technology selection.
• Apply advanced data analysis techniques statistics and data mining to solve core business challenges, capture cyber security requirements and translate them into customer offers.
• Produce and organize persuasive outputs leveraging multiple formats, including Excel-based models and PowerPoint.
• Sequence and prioritize work, provide meaningful input into client deliverables and drive innovation in cyber risk for customers
What skills are needed to qualify for this position?
• 7+ years of experience in a strategy role or consulting organization
• support experience creating and defining specific consulting and service offerings
• develop campaigns to create awareness and increase offer adoption
• experience with financial modeling, statistical analysis, data mining or value chain analysis
• knowledge of risk control frameworks like NERC-CIP, NIST 853, FISMA, SANS
• Ability to work in a mix of commercial and public sector environments
• Ability to work on fast-paced customer engagements, including outside of business hours
• Ability to meet travel requirements when they arise
• Minimum BA or BS degree from an accredited university
• Preferred MBA or MA/MS degree in related field, including data analytics, risk assessment, cyber technology, statistics.
Candidate must be a US citizen and have the ability to obtain a government security clearance, if later required.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .