Siemens Software Test Architect in Ann Arbor, Michigan
Software Test Architect
Locations:Ann Arbor, Michigan
Job Family: Information Technology
Division: Siemens Healthineers
Business Unit: Services
Requisition Number: 200192
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: No
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthineers
Siemens Healthcare has an opening for a Sr. Test Architect. This position provides an exciting opportunity to work with complex enterprise healthcare applications. Our products (like syngo Workflow and syngo Dynamics) support the workflow needs of Radiology and Cardiology departments in the top healthcare providers globally.
• Design & development experience in C#, C+• Scripting languages (VBScript, Jscript, PERL)
• Windows Internals
• WPF, .NET technologies, SQL, HTML5, Silverlight , HTML DOM, MSOffice and Object Model, COM, MTM
• Test methodologies in the areas of continuous, integration, system, exploratory, performance etc. and applying them in an agile environment at different phases of SDLC
• Good understanding of SDLC, OOAD
• Experience in Test Automation using programming & script languages
• Strong debugging & troubleshooting skills
• Strong verbal & written communication skills and excel in a global team setting
• Good understanding and experience in working with Enterprise applications
• Working knowledge and experience with TFS
• Experience in medical domain with knowledge of DICOM, HL7 and image processing is a plus.
• 8-10 years of successful experience
• Lead the efforts in Test Strategy and Implementation in Agile development environment
• Enable test driven product architecture by working with fellow products Architects
• Understand test related challenges from the customer perspective and close the gaps to be able to solve those challenges.
• Continually, look at technology space while bringing innovation into test methodologies and strategies related to manual / automation tests.
• Hands-on and guide the automation team while providing architecture/design for automation related topics.
• Follow up with the development team ensuring UI guidelines are followed to ascertain automation is possible.
• Work with the cross-functional global team while prioritizing the automation needs with the highest ROI.
• Monitor / track the progress of the prioritized topics while working with the automation team.
• Interface between Development and test teams.
• Identify the opportunities for automation in process space as well.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/PayTransparencyNotice_JRFQA508c.pdf .