Siemens Engineering Technician in Albuquerque, New Mexico
Locations:Albuquerque, New Mexico
Job Family: Engineering
Division: Government Services
Business Unit: Government Services
Requisition Number: 200138
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: No
Siemens Government Technologies, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Siemens, uniquely qualified to perform work for the U.S. Government. We are focused on enhancing the safety and security of the nation's assets and infrastructure, as well as assisting to improve operational and energy performance.
As an independent U.S. company with its own Board of Directors, SGT maintains a unique relationship with Siemens. We are able to leverage resources of professionals world-wide with demonstrated domain expertise and proven past performance to manage large-scale, mission critical programs. The future of SGT is bright. By integrating world-class people, process, products and technology, SGT is expanding its role as an important part of our nation's security.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, along with the opportunity to grow your career with a well established company.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemensgovt.com/
Siemens Government Technologies (SGT) is seeking an individual for a position as an Engineering Technician. SGT is a dynamic and rapidly changing organization. We are seeking a self-driven individual to complement our team.
The Engineering Technician will be responsible for providing full-time on site customer support for a large Apogee Controls System at the Sandia National Labs. The position will also perform on-site training for HVAC technicians and respond to after-hours emergency call-outs. The successful candidate will also conduct start-up and commission of Apogee systems.
• Participate in semi-complex engineering related studies, processes, designs, inspections and/or quality audits.
• Support the gathering, recording and maintaining engineering specific information.
• Support the preparation of semi-complex charts, graphs and diagrams to illustrate various engineering procedures.
• Provide support with semi-complex testing and troubleshooting in a variety of engineering tasks.
• Participate in assembling semi-complex prototypes and ensures proper interaction of components
• Participate in documenting semi-complex internal engineering procedures via simple text, charts, graphs and diagrams.
• Participate in semi-complex specification development or preparation.
• 5 years experience in performing start-ups and commissioning of Apogee or similar TECs
• Must be able to respond to occasional customer calls after hours.
Candidate must be a US citizen and will be subject to a government security investigation to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/PayTransparencyNotice_JRFQA508c.pdf .